INTRODUCING THE NEW 2400 SERIES IP SAN AND JBOD
The 2400 series is an upgrade of the successful 2300 series with the difference of increased host connectivity. The connectivity has been increased from 6Gb to 12Gb. See below for more details.
Extended storage units seamlessly integrate between any NVR or Archive Server and extend the recording capacity on an as-needed basis. Extended storage units support various RAID configurations and can be stacked together to meet additional storage needs.
- interfaces with SAS (DAS) and iSCSI (IP SAN)
- RAID-5 and RAID-6 and hotswappable hard drives
- redundant load sharing hotswappable power supplies
- real-time drive activity and status indicators
- audible alarm notification
- password protection and UPS connection
- supports RAID-5 and RAID-6 for video data protection (optional)
- Bad block auto-mapping